The G360 Polishing System Kit includes recent enhancements to the G360 range with the addition of the G Mop Angled Compounding and Finishing foams and Farécla Clean and Protect
The G360 Super Fast System is a “game-changer” for bodyshops - offering super fast cutting action, great productivity, permanent results and an end to reworks.
Live comparative data gathered from an A-class bodyshop group over a 6-month period revealed that G360 did more than twice the number of jobs per bottle compared to another leading brand.
- G360 saves bodyshop time - up to 48% faster than competing systems.
- G360 saves you energy - up to 42% less energy consumption.
- G360 saves you product – No P3000 required and up to 56% less polish.
The G Plus Cordless Rotary Polishing Machine Launch Kit (GPTK01) comes with 2 Batteries, a Twin Bay Charger and G360 Super Fast Compound and Finish.
The G Mop Yellow Angled Compounding Foam provides an improved cut and gloss of our standard yellow pads, with enhanced handling over our previous flexible yellow pads.
The G Mop Angled Finishing Foam uses a new grade of foam which is slightly firmer than the grade used in previous Farécla Finishing Foams
Clean and Protect is an easy to use “wipe on, wipe off” product - rapidly removing contaminants from paint, glass, rubber and plastics, whilst leaving a silicone-free layer of protection to the surface
The grade of foam used by the G Mop Premium Compounding Foam provides the best results for cut, gloss and handling – exceeding the already high standard of our existing G Mop 75 mm / 3″ Range mini applicators.
The G Mop Flexible Back Plate adds additional flexibility to Farécla's range of compounding and finishing foams - allowing for improved handling performance, increased performance and increased pad life.
G Plus Finishing Cloths are ideal for quick cleaning and drying jobs. Its microfibre technology grips dust and small dirt particles, and the cloth’s edgeless finish prevents damaging and scratches.
Still want to learn more?
Top 10 tips to boost cost effectiveness with Farécla G360 Top 10 tips to boost cost effectiveness with Farécla G360
- Don’t overapply – use between 30% and 50% less compound than you would normally use with other brands. Use sparingly – too much incurs additional and unnecessary cost, extra clean up time, and can clog the pad reducing effectiveness of cut.
- For optimum performance in removing P1500 sanding scratches always use the Super High Cut Pad. This reduces the need to use P3000 which reduces cost and cycle time.
- When using a rotary polisher ensure the machine speed is set to the correct level between 1500 and 1800 RPM – too low or too fast will result in low product performance and increase polishing cycle time.
- Apply light pad pressure. Don’t lean on the polisher or hold it at too steep an angle – it might sometimes cut quicker, but holograms and therefore reworks can result.
- Don’t polish for too long – this can put micro-scratches into the surfaces, which then take more time to get out. Using products that have a transparent film can help.
- Knead a brand new foam before first use and prime it with compound – this stops any initial “scratchiness” and prompts more effective polishing at the outset.
- Always spur foam and wool polishing pads regularly. Wash them out with warm water and leave to dry overnight to prolong the life of pads. A build-up of compound from previous jobs will reduce cut and cause skating. Dried compound can put scratches into the surface.
- Avoid polishing under-cured paint (paying particular attention to the baking oven panel bake temperature and cold spots, gun set-ups, spraying technique. Soft paint cannot be polished effectively and may require reworking at a later stage.
- Always use two microfibre cloths (dirty and clean) – learn the folding technique for always using a clean section of microfibre to avoid marring the finished surface.
- Finally, good housekeeping is paramount to a successful outcome. Ensure all machinery is in a well maintained and clean state ensure all pads are washed and spurred regularly.
What our customers are saying
Great results without P3000. Faster, and less reworks.
The speed, efficiency and quality finish of G360 makes it a perfect fit for us. The absence of reworks is also a big plus.
P3000 is no longer necessary – saving time and money. Very good shine and only with a G360 polish.
No need for P3000, so cost-effective, faster system.