G3 Regular Grade Paste Compound
G3-3000 (78072700139) | +5 More SKU(s)
G3 REGULAR GRADE PASTE COMPOUND
- Medium to High Cut
- Permanent results fast - no fillers
- Reliable cut, removing P1500 or finer sanding marks
- High gloss system when used with G3 Fine Finishing Compound on dark colours
- Use by hand (G Plus Finishing Cloth) or by machine
- Bodyshop Safe (No Silicones)
About: G3 Paste
G3 Regular Grade Paste is a rubbing compound recommended for use on OEM and refinish paint systems to reliably cut P1500 or finer sanding marks.
This versatile product can be used by hand or machine, to deliver permanent results – no fillers.
Use with a G Mop Compounding Foam for ease of use and low splatter.
For a high gloss finish, follow with G3 Fine Finishing Compound
250 gTubeG3-2507807270913367633601001524 Tube(s)676336012002
400 gTubeG3-4007807270014067633601003912 Tube(s)676336012026
1 kgPotG3-10007807272343467633601026812 Pot(s)676336012255
1.2 kgPotG3-1200TBC67633601006012 Pot(s)842090100310
3 kgPotG3-3000780727001396763360100774 Pot(s)676336012064
4 kgPotG3-4000780727234338841275926824 Pot(s)884127594280
Follow On With...
Clean and Protect is an easy to use “wipe on, wipe off” product - rapidly removing contaminants from paint, glass, rubber and plastics, whilst leaving a silicone-free layer of protection to the surface
FAQs & How to Use
How to Use: G3 Paste How to Use: G3 Paste
1. Soak compounding head or foam in water
2. Attach pad to the polishing machine, spin off excess water and knead
3. Mix compound well and apply to pad or surface
4. Spread and compound at 1500-1800rpm
5. Wipe clean with a G Plus Finishing Cloth
1. Soak a G Plus Finishing Cloth in water and rinse out
2. Mix compound well and apply to cloth or surface
3. Rub product on the surface in a back and forth motion
4. Wipe clean with a G Plus Finishing Cloth
I am using G3 Paste to polish my motorhome should I use it wet or dry? I am using G3 Paste to polish my motorhome should I use it wet or dry?
I have recently changed From MS to HS water-based paint and have always used G3 Paste. Should I change to a different compound? I have recently changed From MS to HS water-based paint and have always used G3 Paste. Should I change to a different compound?
Paint technology is constantly evolving and whilst the speed of the evolution varies from country to country, the direction of travel is always towards higher solids content which means ever harder paint surfaces to polish. Medium Solid coatings are giving way to High Solids, Ultra High Solids and Ceramic Coatings. Farécla scientists constantly develop new polishes to stay ahead of the curve of advances in paint technology.
Always use a compound that is well suited to the clearcoat system that has been applied. On HS and harder paints and lacquers our G360 Super Fast Compound offers the best performance in speed of cut, low consumption of product, ease of use, and finish.