An Introduction to G3 Pro Snow Foam
At this time of year, with your sights set on the sunshine of spring, you’re probably hoping to have seen the last of the snow, but it’s the perfect time to be thinking about G3 Pro Snow Foam…
WHY SNOW USE FOAM?
G3 Pro Snow Foam has been developed as a pre-wash for your vehicle to soften and loosen dirt ahead of contacting the paintwork with a wash mitt. At this time of year, vehicles often have a build up of salt and dirt from the Winter season.
Using G3 Pro Snow Foam to assist with the removal of heavy grime ahead of a contact wash will reduce the chance of particles damaging paintwork, causing marring, swirls and scratches.
HOW TO USE SNOW FOAM?
- You’ll need a pressure washer and snow foam lance attachment
- We recommend a dilution ratio of 4:1, or 120ml of water and 30ml of G3 Pro Snow Foam for an average vehicle
- Set your foam lance to give your desired spread (turning the nozzle) and mix (the knob on top)
- Apply the snow foam methodically
- Work bottom to top, walking the length of the vehicle
- Rinse top to bottom with a pressure washer
- Now you’re ready for a 2 bucket method wash
For professional deep cleaning, as part of a full detail, take a look at G3 Pro Snow Foam Plus.