I Have Washed My Car and the Surface Still Feels ‘Rough’. What is this and what can I do to remove it?
After shampooing, there may still be ingrained, microscopic contaminants on the surface of your paintwork – this is what is causing the ‘rough’ feel. You can remove them with the G3 Professional Deep Clean Clay Mitt, which has a unique rubber polymer technology and lifts bonded contaminant off the surface very easily. Use with G3 Professional Rapid Detailer as a lubricant and follow this method:
- Shampoo your car with G3 Professional High Shine Shampoo to remove surface debris
- Spray G3 Professional Rapid Detailer onto the area you are working on
- Gently work the G3 Professional Deep Clean Clay Mitt over the surface using light pressure and without allowing the surface to dry out
- Wipe off any residue with a clean microfibre cloth
- Repeat as necessary until the car surface feels silky smooth
- Before re-using your G3 Professional Deep Clean Clay Mitt, rinse off accumulated contaminants on the clay pad with water