I have stains in my paintwork caused by bird droppings. How do I remove them?
Bird droppings are very caustic and need to be removed immediately to prevent damage. If however they have been left on and have eaten into your paintwork, you can remove them using G3 Professional Scratch Remover and the white G3 Professional Applicator Waffle Pad using the following method:
- Lightly dampen the white G3 Professional Applicator Waffle Pad with water
- Apply a small amount of G3 Professional Scratch Remover to the applicator
- Work over the mark using a straight back and forth motion starting left to right and then up and down
- Apply even pressure and repeat until the mark is removed
- Remove residue and buff with a soft dry cloth
- Apply a wax such as G3 Professional Resin Superwax or G3 SuperGloss Paste Wax over the area to seal in the finish