How Do You Use a Clay Mitt?
The G3 Professional Deep Clean Clay Mitt is extremely easy to use and is excellent for removing stubborn contaminants on the surface of your paint.
- Shampoo your car with G3 Professional High Shine Shampoo to remove surface debris
- Spray G3 Professional Rapid Detailer onto the mitt and the area you are working on, or lubricate the mitt and surface with a concentrate car shampoo/water solution
- Gently work the G3 Professional Deep Clean Clay Mitt over the surface using light pressure and without allowing the surface to dry out
- Wipe off any residue with the reverse side of the mitt
- Repeat as necessary until the car surface feels silky smooth
- Before re-using your G3 Professional Deep Clean Clay Mitt, rinse off accumulated contaminants on the clay pad with water
NB unlike a clay bar, if dropped you do not need to discard the Clay Mitt, just rinse thoroughly in clean water.