How do I restore faded paint?
- Lightly dampen the white G3 Professional Applicator Waffle Pad with water
- Apply a small amount of G3 Professional Paint Renovator to the applicator
- Work over the faded area using a straight back and forth motion starting left to right and then up and down
- Apply even pressure and repeat until the fading and gloss is restored
- Remove residue and buff with a soft dry cloth
- Apply a Sealant or wax such as G3 Professional Resin Superwax or G3 SuperGloss Paste Wax over the area to seal in the finish
For machine use we recommend using G3 Professional Cut & Wax, before finishing with your chosen product.