How do I repair a minor scratch myself?
Firstly, test whether your scratch is classed as minor and can be fully removed at home – see Can my scratch be repaired with G3 Pro?
- Lightly dampen the white G3 Professional Applicator Waffle Pad with water
- Apply a small amount of G3 Professional Scratch Remover to the applicator
- Work over the scratch using a straight back and forth motion starting left to right and then up and down
- Apply even pressure and repeat until the scratch is removed
- Remove residue and buff with a soft dry cloth
- Apply a wax such as G3 Professional Resin Superwax or G3 SuperGloss Paste Wax over the area to seal in the finish