Warehouse & Production Operative
An opportunity has arisen for a Warehouse & Production Operative to join our team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic reliable individual with a flexible approach to what will be a very varied role. Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
- Setting, staging materials for an assembly line/mixing machines, assembly work, operating and monitoring equipment.
- Recording production statistics.
- Maintaining and servicing manufacturing equipment.
- Assigning tasks to fellow production staff if given a leading role on a machine.
- Receiving new goods for sorting including signing delivery notes.
- Moving goods around the warehouse.
- Packing and loading goods onto vehicles for dispatch.
- Checking and updating computerised records for stored goods.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment and working autonomously within a small team.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety regulations with experience working to high quality and safety standards and procedures.
- Team player.
- Good communication skills.
- Good numeracy and IT skills.
- Experience operating Counterbalance and Reach Fork Lift Trucks. It would be advantageous if you held current licences for these and also held a current Driver Certificate of Professional Competence.
We offer a competitive salary subject to skills and experience. If you are required to work a shift pattern you will also receive a pro-rated shift allowance. You will have the opportunity to earn up to 10% of your salary on successful achievement of personal and company objectives. We also offer a health cash plan and a contributory pension scheme.
Hours of work are any 8 hours between 6am to 10pm Monday to Friday.
If you are interested in applying please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is Friday 13th July 2018.
G3 Pro Detailing | 12.03.2019
Detailing Glossary – A Guide to Terms Used in Vehicle Detailing
Abrasive: Natural or synthetic materials in a polishing compound to remove scratches and imperfections on paint or clearcoat by abrading the layer. APC: All Purpose Cleaner, such as G3 Pro…Learn more
#FareclaBPC (Bonnet Painting Competition) | 07.03.2019
Entry to Farécla 2019 Apprentice & Student Bonnet Painting Competition
ENTRY FORM NOW AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD The search returns to find the UK’s most talented student and apprentice painters with some fantastic prizes to be won in Farécla’s…Learn more