Warehouse & Production Operative
An opportunity has arisen for a Warehouse & Production Operative to join our team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic reliable individual with a flexible approach to what will be a very varied role. Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
- Setting, staging materials for an assembly line/mixing machines, assembly work, operating and monitoring equipment.
- Recording production statistics.
- Maintaining and servicing manufacturing equipment.
- Assigning tasks to fellow production staff if given a leading role on a machine.
- Receiving new goods for sorting including signing delivery notes.
- Moving goods around the warehouse.
- Packing and loading goods onto vehicles for dispatch.
- Checking and updating computerised records for stored goods.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment and working autonomously within a small team.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety regulations with experience working to high quality and safety standards and procedures.
- Team player.
- Good communication skills.
- Good numeracy and IT skills.
- Experience operating Counterbalance and Reach Fork Lift Trucks. It would be advantageous if you held current licences for these and also held a current Driver Certificate of Professional Competence.
We offer a competitive salary subject to skills and experience. If you are required to work a shift pattern you will also receive a pro-rated shift allowance. You will have the opportunity to earn up to 10% of your salary on successful achievement of personal and company objectives. We also offer a health cash plan and a contributory pension scheme.
Hours of work are any 8 hours between 6am to 10pm Monday to Friday.
If you are interested in applying please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is Friday 13th July 2018.
On the Road | 15.01.2019
Len Burr – Farécla User Profile
Name Len Burr Tell us a bit about your business I work for Super Yacht Solution. We repair/respray and fair Yachts of all sizes. We detail, sand and polish our paint…Learn more