Technical Sales Representative
Farécla Products Ltd is a UK, family-owned company, manufacturing surface finishing products, which are used on a wide variety of substrates. From compounds and applicators, to paint cups and microfibre cloths, Farécla has provided surface finishing solutions to automotive body shops, valeters, boat builders, wood workers, composite manufacturers and other industrial applications since 1952, now in over 120 countries.
We are on a journey of transition to being a truly customer centric company and to bring new services and products to our B2B and B2C customer communities.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive individual to join our great team and help grow our business in the UK. Previous experience in the automotive refinish market is essential; preferably as a painter in a leading body shop and with a desire to working autonomously within a small team but must also have good communication skills.
- Demonstrate full range of products sold by Farécla UK.
- Drive new products to new and existing customers.
- Promote product range at exhibitions and trade shows.
- Gain sales from end users by means of demonstration.
- Carrying out field trials to assist with product development.
- Cold call to gain market information.
- 5 years’ experience in the automotive Paint and body repair industry with technical experience as a painter in a leading body shop.
- Excellent communication skills and a people person.
- Field person; practical and hands-on.
- Self-disciplined and highly organised with the ability to work independently.
- Results focused, assertive and achievement-driven.
- Innovative, dynamic and creative.
- Customer-driven and problem solver.
- Willingness to travel – 60% of time will be spent travelling regionally (Northern England, Scotland and Ireland) with regular travel to the Company’s headquarters in Ware, Hertfordshire as required.
- Ideally located in Glasgow or the surrounding areas
- Other areas within the North of the UK would be considered
Competitive package for the right candidate; when sending your CV please give specific details of your experience, skills and previous responsibilities that you believe would be relevant to the role.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications is the 16th October 2018.
G3 Pro Detailing | 12.03.2019
Detailing Glossary – A Guide to Terms Used in Vehicle Detailing
Abrasive: Natural or synthetic materials in a polishing compound to remove scratches and imperfections on paint or clearcoat by abrading the layer. APC: All Purpose Cleaner, such as G3 Pro…Learn more
#FareclaBPC (Bonnet Painting Competition) | 07.03.2019
Entry to Farécla 2019 Apprentice & Student Bonnet Painting Competition
ENTRY FORM NOW AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD The search returns to find the UK’s most talented student and apprentice painters with some fantastic prizes to be won in Farécla’s…Learn more